Since it was founded in 1992, RACER magazine has brought together the world's leading motorsports journalists and photographers to provide its readers with an insider's perspective on racing's intoxicating blend of people, passion, speed and technology.
The Magazine by Racers, for Racers.
- The RACER mission is to create compelling high-quality original content that reflects the full spectrum of emotional, physical and technical aspects of racing’s vibrant culture and passionate way of life.
- RACER views the motorsports world as a global culture with a powerful, winning spirit.
- RACER presents motorsports with an aesthetic sensibility and authentic voice that conveys the values, beliefs and the competitive mindset of those who create global racing on a daily basis.
- RACER magazine is intended to be a cultural artifact and symbol of excellence to the sport it defines.
- The RACER brand isn’t about what happened last week or last month. It is about understanding who and what is important now and influencing what will happen next.
- RACER.com is intended to deepen the connection to racing culture by covering news and events as they happen and adding perspective and insight no one else can.
The RACER Story Video
Why We Still Publish a Print Magazine
RACER magazine is an old-school analog product. It's printed by skilled American artisans in a factory with big machines with lots of moving parts. We import our paper from Finland. It's bright, smooth and heavy and it takes ink beautifully.
RACER is expensive to make and expensive to mail, but we believe it's worth the extra cost to provide our customers with a product of permanence and beauty. It's not for everyone, but if you appreciate the heft and feel of a premium product, RACER magazine is an affordable luxury you should experience for yourself.
- CEO & Executive Publisher
- Motorsports Savant
- Editorial Advisor
- Director / Photographer
- Racer.com Editor